December 14, 2010

Allah selamatkan Mak~


She's my grandma. I mean superb greaaaat grandma ;) But all her grandchilds used to call her 'Mak' :D  She's a superwoman! Why? It's because she able to done a lot of things in once such cooking, jaga cucu, watch indonesian story, membasuh(manually tau) and so on in a time! Ahmaaaaazing huh? Yeah i know it man! and Im so proud that she is my grandma :) no human being can ever replace her, I Love You & Happy 64th birthday Mak! semoga Allah panjangkan umur mak sampai tgk Nina kawen hehe, May Allah always bless this wonderful woman. Aminn :)

Mak,

The many things you've done 
All the times you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care

Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a grandmother just like you  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

No comments:

Post a Comment

nak kata