December 14, 2010

miss 'em D';



So suddenly, I miss them so badly ;'(  The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. for 3years long we have been together! OMG, I don't know if I can swallow this separation :'( Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say goodbye.  I hate goodbyes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. Oh my... :"((

Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends :')


*Cekal '10 forever in my heart :")

1 comment:

  1. we don't have to say "goodbye"..we should say "till we meet again"..dan nanti kalau kita berjumpa lagi tu sebab hati kita meronta nak bertemu..sorry ayat jiwang..just sedih bace entry ko kali ni..='(

    ReplyDelete

nak kata