December 21, 2010

ThankYou!

assalamualaikum classmates ,

ThankYou classmates, I mean best-est friends. Thanks for all through this 2008-2010. Thanks for all the unforgetable memories with you guys. My life so perfect through this 3years with you guys. We laughed, smiled, cried, fight, study and all we go through together. Yes, 2008-2010 gave a greatest memory to me. Thanks for everything guys. Unlimited sorry for all the mistakes. May our upoming life will be much better and bless by Him. Amin. I will never ever forget Cekalians ('08 - '10). All of you stick in my mind forever. Goodluck for the life, and one's again, THANKS! -P:s, IloveyouguysforeverCekal!!! <333



                                                                                           budak cekal,

NUR AMANINA SYAFIQAH BT MD YUSUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

nak kata