July 13, 2011

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy :DD

Awat happy saaaaangat ni ceq?
Hang pa nak tau pasai apa?
Ni ha...


Yeaaaay finally he approved me! Have no idea where he gotta online his Fb but kesaaaah? Important here, he done created butterflies in my belly ceh! Haha. And at the same time, I've found tht TM school showdown site on his wall and yup! He's there! I watched tht video on Youtube and I downloaded it hehe! *for my keeping lah ;p Ohmai! He was sooooooooooooo fuckin cute on tht video and his voice! Mmg xtido malam aku dgr weh! Soooooo the best one just like he did on Asmaul Husna on morning assembly. Loooooove it man! And guess what? For sure I voted for his group named VeePeeDee tuu hehe! Soo haappy lah and 100% in love right now hehe ;p  ahas<3






No comments:

Post a Comment

nak kata